The Jesus Papers: Exposing the Greatest Coverup in History
From the Publisher:
“The answers to the following questions may change everything you believe:
- What if everything we have been told about the origins of Christianity is a lie?
- What if a small group had always known the truth and had kept it hidden…until now?
- What if there is incontrovertible proof that Jesus Christ survived the crucifixion?
Twenty years ago Baigent and is colleagues stunned the world with a controversial theory that Jesus Christ and Mary Magdalene married and founded a holy bloodline. His bestselling book Holy Blood, Holy Grail (with co-authors Henry Lincoln and Richard Leigh) became an international publishing phenomenon and was one of the sources for Dan Brown’s novel The Da Vinci Code. Now, with two additional decades of research behind him, Baigent’s book presents explosive new evidence that challenges everything we know about the life and death of Jesus.
- What were the most influential social and political events of Jesus’s day?
- Who could have aided and abetted Jesus and why?
- Where could Jesus have gone after the crucifixion?
- What is the truth behind the creation of the New Testament?
- Who is working to keep the truth buried and why?”
Author: Baigent, Michael
TITLE: The Jesus Papers: Exposing the Greatest Coverup in History
Format: Hardcover, dust jacket, 321 pgs.
Publisher: Harper & Collins
Notes Gen: n/a
Notes Used: n/a
Weight: 2 lbs.