3rd. Annual UFO Crash Retrieval Conference Proceedings - Nov. 4-6, 2005 - Las Vegas, Nevada
From the Publisher:
- Examination of reverse engineering claims by Robert M. Wood
- Researching the energy technology of UFOs by Tom Valone
- Varguinha: Brazil Crash retrieval case by Roger Leir
- Kingman, Arizona UFO crash retrieval by Nick Redfern
- A new crash retrieval by Linda M. Howe
- UFO secrecy: political and ethical implications by Richard M. Dolan
- Orgone energy, Wilhelm Reich and UFOs by Peter Robbins
- New Archaeological evidence from the Mac Brazel, July 1947 debris site by Chuck Zukowski and Debbie Ziegelmeyer
- Will the rocket engine go the way of the Dodos? by Jim Marrs
- Majic Eyes only: earth’s encounters with extraterrestrial technology by Ryan S. Wood
- Alien Autopsy film: a decade later by Philip Mantle
- San Antonio, NM, August 1945 crash retrieval by Reme Baca
- Analysis of metal fragments from a UFO by Roger Leir
- Reverse engineering and alien astronautics by William F. Hamilton
- Arizona 1998: Landed UFO, military, & murder? By Ken Storch
Author: Wood, Dr. Robert M. & Ryan S.
TITLE: 3rd. Annual UFO Crash Retrieval Conference Proceedings - Nov. 4-6, 2005 - Las Vegas, Nevada
Format: Softbound large, 174 pgs.
Publisher: Wood & Wood Enterprises
Notes Gen: n/a
Notes Used: n/a
Weight: 2 lbs.